Today, one of the most effective procedures for quick correction and destruction of excess fat is a non-invasive cavitation. Generated by special equipment low-frequency ultrasonic waves act on the adipose tissue, causing it the effect of cavitation: the formation of microbubbles. They increase in size, soften and break down fat adipocyte membrane – the cell-saver fat. Special selection of the parameters of ultrasonic radiation makes it possible to target only the effects on fat cells, destroying them only. The released triglycerides, which make up the fat cells are removed from the intercellular space through the natural metabolic processes. The procedure itself is simple and cavitation is absolutely painless. Working manipula specialist unit handles the applicable zone.
The effect is visible after the first session: the amount of fat in the problem area after the first procedure of cavitation is reduced by 1-5 cm during the following week effect is enhanced. The most important effect during cavitation is also the restoration of blood flow and stimulation of fibroblasts, which helps improve the elasticity and turgor of the skin laxity and sagging rule. Lymph drain is required after the treatment.
Indications for cavitation:
• The treatment of fatty deposits in problem areas: stomach, lateral surface, thighs, buttocks, back, hands,tibia
• Zone breeches
• The reduction of subcutaneous fat
• Reducing manifestations of fibrosis
• Correction of sagging and reduce the elasticity of the skin
• Correction of defects after liposuction surgery
The advantages of cavitation:
• Painless, requires no anesthesia
• Fast visible aesthetic results
• Short procedure time
• The absence of term rehabilitation
How many treatments are needed?
You will normally be treated 1 time per week and it is necessary to have a full program of 6-8 sessions for you to gain optimum results. If necessary, the maintenance treatment: 1-3 procedures every 6 months.
Results after the treatment:
• reduce localised fat on the stomach, hips, arms, shoulders, legs and buttocks.
• dissolve cellulite
• skinlift without surgery
• improve circulation
• smoothe out lines and wrinkles
• strengthen and tone your skin
• achieve smoother, firmer, more youthful looking skin.
• pregnancy or breast feeding
• diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis
• skin diseases
• liver disease
• enlarged veins – if they’re big enough we may avoid this part
• heart failure, high blood pressure, sensory disturbances
• foreign bodies in the treatment’s area.