We specialize in giving you irresistibly white teeth without the need for expensive dental treatment and without using any nasty chemicals.
The treatment time normally takes less than an hour and the whitening technician stays with the client during the treatment.
Our unique formulation gives you the superior whitening benefits of sodium bicarbonate and combines it with powerful natural ingredients such as Aloe Vera, Pomegranate, Chamomile and Vitamin D to help produce faster, more noticeable results.
• An initial shade reading is taken and agreed with client and recorded on client notes.
• Cheek retractors are fitted which expose the teeth area and keep the lips and cheeks away from the teeth.
• Lips are coated with a layer of vaseline to keep them moist and also acts as a barrier from the whitening gel.
• The natural zero peroxide whitening gel is applied to the top ten and lower ten teeth and then the LED light is positioned near the mouth to accelerate the whitening gel and the timer is set for 15 minutes.
• After 15 minutes, the whitening gel is suctioned off the teeth.
• Steps 4 and 5 are repeated.
• After 3 x 15 minutes treatments the flowable composite is removed from the gums.
• The cheek retractors are removed and client given a cup of water to rinse until all traces of whitening gel is removed.
• The final shade is agreed with the client and recorded on the notes.
Results can be dramatic and clients may see up to 4-8 shades difference. The process carries on working for a full 24 hours after the treatment so the full effect is not seen straight away. This is why clients are always asked to refrain from eating or drinking any teeth staining food or drink for 24 hours. Smokers are also asked to refrain if they can, for at least 48 hours following the treatment. The process does not alter the tooth structure in any way.
Vast amounts of research have been carried out into the safety of teeth whitening and this is a continuing process. Because we only use safe ingredients, Zero Peroxide will not cause you any irritation or sensitivity, let alone the painful side effects associated with peroxide-based formulas. Put simply, Zero Peroxide is your number one choice for safe and effective teeth whitening. The procedure itself is not painful. In a small amount of cases, mild sensitivity can occur after whitening but this is temporary and will last for no more than 48 hours after treatment.
Teeth whitening will not undermine or damage any artificial dental work. Any whitening treatment will only restore crowns, bridges, veneers or fillings back to their original colour.