PTF (phototherapy flash) technology and upgraded traditional IPL technology can be used with great effect to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by softening and smoothing the skin and encouraging the production of natural collagen.
Wrinkles are caused by the loss of collagen beneath the skin surface. Collagen is a basic building block of the skin and provides the foundation that supports your skin’s structure.
Non-Invasive IPL Skin rejuwenation is a revolutionary treatment that softens fine lines and wrinkles on the face, neck and hands, and improves the appearance of acne scars and stretch marks. There is no recovery period associated with the treatment because the IPL bypasses the epidermis. Instead, the IPL targets the dermal layer beneath the skin’s surface where it stimulates collagen production, thickens the dermis and raises depressed areas.
During a treatment, IPL energy is applied in a series of gentle pulses. Without damaging the surface, the IPL energy is absorbed by the dermal layer of skin tissue where it triggers a repair mechanism and begins to rebuild and replenish its own natural collagen. Results are achieved from the inside out! Skin will begin to look younger and softer as collagen is replenished beneath the surface. Improvement is achieved with a series of treatments resulting in collagen enhancement.
What you should know before the procedure?
• 2 weeks before the procedure and during the period of treatment should avoid sunbathing and using tanning creams. We recommend using sunscreen.
• Procedures are not alllowed during menstruation, pregnancy and lactating period.
• Otn the treated area should not be a permanent make-up, scars or tattoos.
• Before the procedure, you should avoid using creams, perfumes and makeup products on the treated area.
• The procedure can not be performed in certain forms of diabetes and cardio-vascular system deseases. Contrainications for hair removal are also cancer, infectious diseases, acute herpes.